Re: Is there a way to have mutt automatically run a script at

On 25 Dec 2008 14:13 -0500, by cjns1989@xxxxxxxxx (Chris Jones):
> I guess I could write a wrapper to launch mutt but I was thinking of
> coding something in my .muttrc that would invoke a bash shell & run the
> script but I have not found anything.

You can use standard backtick `` syntax in muttrc, but unless you have
a specific need that cannot be met in another way, a wrapper script
sounds much easier (and likely cleaner) to me.

--
Michael Kjörling .. michael@xxxxxxxxxxx .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *