Re: <shift><tab> bind doesn't work even though it's listed with ?

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 10:15:58PM +0000, Dave Wood wrote:
> On (22:09 13/12/08), Dave Wood <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> put forth the
> proposition:
> > I'm using <tab> to read next-undeleted which works fine, but when I set
> > <shift><tab> to read previous-undeleted it says key not bound. I have it
> > set for index and pager:
> >
> > bind        index       <tab>           next-undeleted
> > bind        pager       <tab>           next-undeleted
> > bind        index       <shift><tab>    previous-undeleted
> > bind        pager       <shift><tab>    previous-undeleted

You can shorten that to:
bind        index,pager       <tab>           next-undeleted
bind        index,pager       <shift><tab>    previous-undeleted

> > Any ideas why this isn't working?

Sorry, no idea. Are you running  mutt from a terminal within X?
If yes, which one?

--
Chris.
======