Warning: couldn't save certificate

When using Mutt 1.5.18 to connect to Google Mail via IMAP I'm asked to accept a
TLS/SSL certificate check, when I enter 'accept always' Mutt gives the error
"Warning: couldn't save certificate". The next time I launch Mutt it'll ask me
to accept the certificate again.

To get Mutt connect to secure IMAP and SMTP servers I had to install some extra
packages. I'm running Mutt on an OLPC XO-1/Sugar operating system 8.2.0, which
is based on Fedora 9. So I think the solution might be to install the necessary
package so that Mutt can save certificates. But what package do I need?

Thanks