red background warning in .muttrc

The following color definition in my .muttrc does what I want it to, but
the ">15k" part of "~z>15k" is highlighted with a bright red background,
which I believe is indicating to me that the way I have it written isn't
quite correct.

I tried various quotings and spacings but couldn't get rid of the red.  Is
it written correctly?  If not, thanks for any tips on what I might need to
do.

# All mails larger than 15k are brightwhite in the index:
color index        brightwhite     black     ~z>15k

--
                         // rj@xxxxxxxxx //
          Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas