Re: fork process on reply

On 2008-11-21, Aron Griffis <agriffis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Eric Smith wrote:  [Fri Nov 21 2008, 04:46:01AM EST]
> > I would do this into another screen window ideally but others
> > might want to launch an xterm for this purpose.
>
> I do this for new messages, replies, group-replies and
> list-replies.
>
> http://agriffis.n01se.net/skel.hg/index.cgi/file/tip/bin/xmutt
>
> The macros I use are at the top of the script.  That's after my
> muttrc has been processed by m4.  See lines 410-447 in:
>
> http://agriffis.n01se.net/skel.hg/index.cgi/file/tip/muttrc.in
> lines 410-447

Interesting.  What do you about setting the 'r' flag for messages to
which you've replied?

I played with a scheme similar to yours for a while, but I didn't
like that there was no way to automatically and reliably set the 'r'
flag according to whether or not I actually replied to a message.

Regards,
Gary