Re: From variable and multiple account

Kyle Wheeler ha scritto:
> On Sunday, November 16 at 08:52 PM, quoth Alberto Rizzi:
>> I want to use four different "Form:" header depending on the folder
>> I am in.
>
> That's a fairly standard request.
>
>> account-hook get executed only the first time I open a folder on
>> that account
>
> It's actually more complicated than that. Account hooks are run
> whenever needed, as determined by mutt. They're designed primarily for
> setting connection-based things, such as $imap_pass and that sort of
> thing.
>
>> Maybe I can use a folder-hook but how can I create the correct
>> regexp? How?
>
> What are the folders?
>
> You can try something like this:
>
> folder-hook imap://user@acct1host/ 'set from=user@domain1'
> folder-hook imap://user@acct2host/ 'set from=user@domain2'
> folder-hook imap://user@acct3host/ 'set from=user@domain3'
>
> The details, of course, depend on exactly what your accounts are.
>
> ~Kyle

This is a cut down version of my muttrc file.
Under "poste.it" I have other folders (4 folders) that are not under
INBOX like fastmail but directly under root.
Now under the two uni account I don't have folders other than INBOX but
I will create some folders.
I don't like the multiple folder hook at the end; I'd like to use only a
folder hook for the fastmail server instead of a folder hook for each folder

#Account
account-hook . 'unset imap_user; unset imap_pass'
account-hook imaps://mail.messagingengine.com/ 'set imap_user=user
imap_pass=pwd'
account-hook imaps://relay.poste.it/ 'set imap_user=user imap_pass=pwd'
account-hook imap://lando 'set imap_user=user imap_pass=pwd'
account-hook imaps://mail.ethz.ch/ 'set imap_user=user imap_pass=pwd'
account-hook imaps://iis-imap.ee.ethz.ch/ 'set imap_user=user imap_pass=pwd'

set spoolfile=imaps://relay.poste.it/INBOX

set folder=imaps://mail.messagingengine.com
mailboxes +INBOX
mailboxes +INBOX.Advocacy
mailboxes +INBOX.Aiuto
mailboxes +INBOX.Esperti
mailboxes +INBOX.Gnome
mailboxes +INBOX.Mobile
mailboxes +INBOX.Mutt
mailboxes +INBOX.ParmaLug
mailboxes +INBOX.Questions
mailboxes +INBOX.Varie

set folder=imaps://relay.poste.it
mailboxes +INBOX

#set folder=imap://lando
#mailboxes +INBOX

set folder=imaps://mail.ethz.ch
mailboxes +INBOX

set folder=imaps://iis-imap.ee.ethz.ch
mailboxes +INBOX

#Ordinamento
folder-hook . set sort = date

folder-hook INBOX.Advocacy      'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.Aiuto         'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.Esperti       'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.Gnome         'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.Mobile        'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.Mutt          'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.ParmaLug      'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.Questions     'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
folder-hook INBOX.Varie         'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'

set sort_browser = alpha