Sidebar/New/Old Question

So, I took a quick look through the Archives, and didn't find anything, so I
thought i'd shoot a quick email here.

using Mutt w/ Gmail via IMAP + Sidebar.

The issue is, if I set up a filter to apply a label to an email on the server
side in Gmail, I typically like to set up the filter to say something like
"Skip Inbox (Archive it) + Apply Label".

Kinda like a poor man's procmail as it were.

Problem is, when I do that, the email on the server side is marked as "O"-Old,
not "N"-new.  So the Mutt sidebar doesn't read it as new, doesn't color my
sidebar differently (I have it set to color the mailbox yellow when it has a
new email in a mailbox).

Can I make the Mutt sidebar display an "Old" count as well as a "New" count.
Even better if it wasn't two numbers, but just one number.

Thanks in Advance.

   --

   Joel Esler

   ***  AIM: eslerjoel