Re: I need two different folder types

On 7 Nov 2008 15:08 +0200, by tolga@xxxxxxxxx (Tolga):
> My $HOME and e-mail folders are in different locations, so I need
> one set folder=my folder location and one for attaching
> files. Otherwise I have to wander in my filesystem. Is this
> possible?

You could always make 'compose a' (which is bound to attach-file by
default) a macro that navigates to your $HOME automatically, and set
$folder to your e-mail folder base directory for brevity in mailbox
listings (using the /[=+].*/ syntax).

Alternatively, if your system supports that, you could always make a
symlink in $HOME pointing at your e-mail folder base directory. Not
perfect, but definitely works.

--
Michael Kjörling .. michael@xxxxxxxxxxx .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *