Re: msmtp and TLS issues, prime...not long enough

* Christian Ebert <blacktrash@xxxxxxx> [081007 09:40]:
> * John Magolske on Monday, October 06, 2008 at 22:02:15 -0700
> > I'm attempting to switch from using postfix to msmtp,
>
> Looks like a msmtp question ;)

Oh, right, msmtp-users...sorry about that!

> --tls_min_dh_prime_bits=512

Didn't work, but I think I'll be able to find what I need over at
msmtp-users. In fact, there is a thread about this very issue:

Diffie Hellman prime sent by the server is not acceptable
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20071108174442.GB1406%40dbz.icequake.net&forum_name=msmtp-users

Don't know how I overlooked that in my searching, seems trivial
to find now.

> Different relayhosts according to sender work with postfix 2.3
> and later:
>
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_dependent_relayhost_maps

Thanks for taking the time to point me in helpful directions,

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact