Re: Unexpected network error

Hi Kyle,

Yes am using imap with mutt. $timeout was at 15. I reduced it to 10 now.
Here are the details:

set timeout=10
#set time_inc=250
set net_inc=1
set read_inc=10
set write_inc=10
set connect_timeout=10              #timeout a network connection after x secs

Hope th above should fix it. Will get back if it doesnt

Thanks,
Ravi