Re: urls longer than terminal width in iterm

++ 22/09/08 10:19 -0400 - Mark Harrison:
>> The annoyance is with overly long addresses, that are wider than my
>> terminal. These addresses are wrapped to the next line(s) and it's
>> continuation lines are marked with the "+" sign. Now, when I click these
>> addresses the newline and plus sign are replaced by "+ ", resulting in
>> an invalid URL.
>
>This setting should do the trick:
>
>set markers=no

That did the trick. Thanks a lot! I have been struggling with the
annoyance for a long time, I have done quite a few searches several
times (but apparantly using the wrong keywords) and now it turns out to
be such an easy solution... :)

Thanks a lot.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>