urls longer than terminal width in iterm

Hi,

I have this minor but annoying issue. I seem to be unable to fix it...

Currently, I am using mutt with a fairly basic configuration on a server
running Debian to which I am connected using iTerm under OSX 10.5. When
someone sends me an URL in an e-mail, I can click (using command key and
left mouse button) it and it'll open the link in my browser. So far so
good.

The annoyance is with overly long addresses, that are wider than my
terminal. These addresses are wrapped to the next line(s) and it's
continuation lines are marked with the "+" sign. Now, when I click these
addresses the newline and plus sign are replaced by "+ ", resulting in
an invalid URL.

Is there a way to circumvent this?

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>