Re: limit to single-mail 'threads'

Hi Nicolas,

thanks for your quick reply.

You are right. The pattern
  !~(~h in-reply-to)
does *approximately* what i need. ;-}

It does, however, show me *some* threaded mails (which it shouldn't), but I
guess that's due to bogus mail-clients not correctly setting the right headers
or so...
But it reduces the amount of mails I need to inspect manually considerably!  ;->
I think I can live with that solution, so thanks again!

PS: The !$ pattern isn't mentioned in the manual
    (http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-4.html).
    What's it supposed to do?

* Nicolas Rachinsky schrieb am 22/09/08 13:48 +0200:

> !~(~h in-reply-to) seems to do approximately what you want.
>
> I just found the pattern ~$, but I'm not sure what it does. But
> !~(!~$) seems to do what you want.
>
> HTH,
> Nicolas
>
> --