Re: email chess

* Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080906 04:56]:
> On 2008-09-06 10:52:56 +0200, Anders Karlsson wrote:
>
> > IIRC, when I tried to do this a couple years back, I ended up
> > with cmail and xboard as the docs in the package was enough to
> > get me going relatively easy.
>
> I, too, distantly remember once having used xboard and cmail on
> Linux.  I don't think that it used any capabilities that Linux has
> lost over the past 10 years. ;-)

Thanks to the both of you for the response.  Yes, it appears that the
combination of xboard and cmail is the solution which I hoped to find.

While trying to get xboard launched with a reasonable board size (the
default was much too big for my screen), I noticed cmail in the xboard
documentation, but I didn't investigate, because I am using mutt.  But
now I'll read over the xboard documentation carefully and give cmail a
try.

RLH