Re: reply to list (was Re: disable beep sound)

Hi,

* Kyle Wheeler wrote:

Second, since mutt already knows about List-Post to reply to a list list even without a "subscribe" or "list" command, it should be taught how to detect mailing lists completely. That way only mailing lists without a given set of headers would require "list" commands.