Re: auto-move mails

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:07, Marianne Promberger
<marianne.promberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> Something like (not tested, and I'm sure others have better direct
> function names where I use keyboard presses)
>
> folder-hook . 'push "<tag-pattern>~d > 1m<enter>s\Ca\Ck=archive\n$"'
>
> Actually, trying the line above just now it doesn't work; it just tags
> but doesn't save the message to the archive mailbox, not sure why.

I don't have a terminal with mutt at the moment, but AFAIKS you need a
<tag-prefix> or ';' in front of your s to make it work.

If you look closely, it should have saved exactly one message (not
necessarily one of the tagged ones) to =archive - I think.

HTH & HAND

/dossen
--
This is a personal problem. There are very few personal problems that
cannot be solved through a suitable use of high explosives. This is