Re: showing new mail

On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 11:16:09PM +0200, Vladimir Marek wrote:

> [...]
>

> > > Maybe clearing your header cache helps ?
> >
> > Thanks, but I've no header cache set. But mutt seems to change it's
> > behaviour if I wait some time between starting fetchmail and opening
> > mutt. It just seems to need some time... but anyway, this isn't like
> > before.
>
> So if your mutt is running and you execute fetchmail, you never see any
> new mail arriving until you restart mutt ?

Hmm, if I start mutt and then execute fetchmail, mutt shows directly
which mailboxes got new mails. If I execute fetchmail and after that
mutt, it shows no new mails, even if there are any... mutt seems not to
recognize the first update-intervall(s) - it shows new messages
correctly after I waited some time and the next new mails came in.

Well, not a big issue though...

sigi