Re: gbnet address still used for mutt-users list?

> A few years ago messages to the mutt-users list (from Germany?) were
> occasionally ending up in my inbox because they had been sent to what was
> apparently some sort of alternative address for the list:
>
> mutt-users@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Is anyone aware if this address is still in any way active for the list?

That was the original address for the list, before mutt.org began
fronting for it.  It's still the domain that handles the list though:

% host -t mx mutt.org
mutt.org mail is handled (pri=10) by dm.gbnet.net
mutt.org mail is handled (pri=20) by spamgizmo.flirble.org

So it almost certainly still works, and it's probable that some day
someone will use it.

> If it is not, I'd like to remove the following from my .procmailrc:
>
> :0
> * ^Delivered-To:.*mutt-users@ns\.gbnet\.net
> $HOME/Mail/m/

Just use a List-* header instead:

It's too bad Majordomo doesn't offer List-ID, but List-Post will do.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx    NSIT    University of Chicago