Re: answer to sender

Hi everyone and sorry to come back with this issue, it's starting to
drive me crazy (I had to manually write the correct From: field after
hitting L ...).

I think my problem is related to my profiles, I have 5 of them. I put
all the configuration files in ~/.mutt/profiles/ and source them from
~/.muttrc. First question, should those file contain any my_hdr From: ?

Right now I have

unmy_hdr *
my_hdr From: <a@isp1>

I tried to remove them and replace with

set realname=steve
set from=a@isp1
set use_from=yes

but after doing that, a simple r will put twice the same address in To:
and in From:, which is rather cumbersome...

I've been fiddling around with the configuration variables for a while
now, and reading the manual.txt also, but each time I get a different result
(which is normal you'll tell me) and still not what I want.

I'd like now to follow a better troubleshooting method, i.e following
step by step what's happening but I have not found any way to do this.
Any ideas ?

Thanks for any help and have a nice weekend.

Steve