Re: Unsetting PGP signing

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 12:38:56PM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Friday, May 30 at 05:29 PM, quoth Arthur Dent:
> > On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:57:16AM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> >> On Friday, May 30 at 12:32 PM, quoth Arthur Dent:
> >
> > I might almost think the send-hook is simply failing to match the
> > target - but for the fact that it IS doing the name change (i.e. the
> > "From" is correctly changed to "Mark Myrealname".
>
> In that case, you'll need to do some more basic debugging. Start with
> a hook that should match everything, and see what you can get it to
> do. Then build up to matching ~C on something. Somewhere in there,
> you'll find the point at which it no longer works, and once we know
> that, then we'll have a better idea of what the next step is.

No Kyle, you misunderstand me. It *IS* matching. I know that because it
correctly sets the my_hdr to be "Mark Myrealname" (which is different from the
default). It just refuses point blank to unset the default PGP sig even though
a similar send-hook quite successfully does it for mailings such as this one.

But thanks for trying to help.

Any other ideas?

Mark