Re: inaccurate estimates of message size

Hi,

* dv1445@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Example: I open my INBOX, and there's a message that mutt says is 6.3K. I open the message, and return to the inbox. Now mutt says it's 0.3K. It's a message with 5 words in the body and no attachments. Then, I quit mutt, and fire it up again. Mutt says 6.3K again!

This could be related to hcache combined with the answers you already got. Mutt currently doesn't support updating the hcache (i.e. messages are only stored after they were intially downloaded, currently a fix is in the works) so that it _could_ explain why you see the size re-appearing over and over again...

Rocco