Getting mutt to NOT open default IMAP folder at startup

Hello,

When mutt starts up, it immediately selects my =Inbox. Is
there a way to turn this behavior off? I ask because I'm
launching mutt using -e, e.g.,

  $ mutt -e 'push "c=foo\n"'

(It may seem odd to not just do "-f =foo". I'm using "push"
to get the "foo" folder in my "Open mailbox" history.) The
problem is that when I use the "-e push" command, mutt opens
two folders one after the other: first Inbox (default?), and
then "foo". Is there a way to tell mutt to *not* open Inbox
at startup?

Thanks,
Ethan