multiple gmail accounts

I've done some poking around and I haven't found a good answer to this,
yet.  How best to use gmail/imap accounts with mutt.  The problem is I
have multiple gmail accounts that I would like to access from the same
mutt process.  So I'm using account-hook and folder-hook (to set options):

account-hook imaps://rodmur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ 'set imap_user=rodmur
imap_pass="<pass>"'
folder-hook imap://rodmur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ 'source
~/.mutt/accounts.d/<file>'

However, it would not seem that account-hook or folder-hook supports this
at all.  I guess this would work if I had only one account at gmail, and
was doing "account-hook imaps://imap.gmail.com/ ..."

Anyone have any suggestions? Or am I SOL and I'll just have to go back to
using mutt -F.

--
Dale Harris
rodmur@xxxxxxxxx