Re: New mail -> 'un-collapses' thread ... Can I stop this ?

    0n Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 06:04:28PM +0200, Rado S wrote:

    >=- Wilkinson, Alex wrote on Tue 29.Apr'08 at  9:01:45 +0800 -=
    >
    >> Is it possible to stop threads un-collaping as new mail arrives ?
    >
    >Yes, check vars with "collapse" in them.

Ok, filtering on the word "collapse" in the manual all I come up with is:

   3.28. collapse_unread
   3.29. uncollapse_jump
   3.45. digest_collapse

And none of these control what the desired behaviour.

Can you enlighten me with what you where thinking ?

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.