Re: Header cache

> I'm having trouble with header cache on my box at work.  I have the
> exact same config on my home box and it works fine.  What happens is
> that mutt seems to consult the header cache but then discards it for
> some reason and then proceeds to download all the headers again.
>
> Home: Debian/i386 mutt 1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
> Work: OpenBSD/sparc64 mutt 1.5.16 (2007-06-09)
> I can post the output of mutt -v if desired.

Well first obvious thing would be to delete the header cache completely
and try from scratch. Second thing which came across my mind, be sure to
have the same locale every time you run mutt (I don't want to spread
FUD, but I think I had these issues while running from two profiles).

Also some time ago I found bug in SunCC compiler who caused exactly that
issues :(

I'm not sure I helped :)

--
        Vlad