Header cache

I'm having trouble with header cache on my box at work.  I have the
exact same config on my home box and it works fine.  What happens is
that mutt seems to consult the header cache but then discards it for
some reason and then proceeds to download all the headers again.

Home: Debian/i386 mutt 1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
Work: OpenBSD/sparc64 mutt 1.5.16 (2007-06-09)
I can post the output of mutt -v if desired.

I have set $header_cache to a directory and noticed that the directory
structure is different between work and home.  However, that might be
just differences between versions of mutt.

Anyone know what might be happening here?

Ian

--
 Ian J Wat
 ian@xxxxxxxxxxxx