Re: extract_url.pl: A Better URL Viewer

* Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008-03-28 15:15]:
> Hmmm... throws out the list of URLs and freezes... Do you have the
> Curses::UI perl module installed? When it "throws out the list of
> URLs", does the list look like the screenshots on the webpage, or does
> it just look like a long list of URLs (which would indicate that you
> don't have Curses::UI installed)? If the latter... it *should* simply
> exit after spitting out all the URLs.

I *do* have Curses::UI installed - it was packaged as Curses::UI-0.95 and I
even upgraded to 0.96 via cpan ...

In the meantime I tested the pipe to extract_url.pl in different terminals
(Terminal, rxvt-unicode, aterm) inside & outside GNU screen and it ends up
always in the same result: list of URLs like in your screenshots and FREEZE :-/

Any hint?

Greetz
Stefan