Re: OT: column 72 in mutt with xterm && vim

Hi Christian,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:29 PM, <cblists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Does set ft=mail and sync=on activates it?
>
> Well, if it isn't done automatically, it should ;)

I have set "set editor="/usr/bin/vim -c 'set fo=tcrq ft=mail ff=unix
tw=74'" in my ~/.muttrc.

But still it is not automatic. I mean, when I reply to emails, I always to
visual selection and press q (I have alised it as 'q gq}'.

What is meant automatic? Does it happen without pressing 'q'.

Sorry, I fail to understand. Thanks in advance for explaning me :-)

~dm

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?