Re: folder tab-completion to offer only folders containing new mail ?

Hi Dilip,

> using 'set mailboxes' as a line in .muttrc gives me:
>
> Sorry, you should be using something like,
> mailboxes =mbox1
> mailboxes =mbox2

Ah, right, I have those already. Many of them actually. What slows me
down is that when I want to switch to mailbox containing new mail, I
have to type most of it's name, before tab completion selects the proper
one. My wish was to have a way to limit tab completion only to folders
containing new mail.

Once I'll have nothing better to do, I'll implement another of my
patches :)

Thank you

--
        Vlad