Re: folder tab-completion to offer only folders containing new mail ?

> >  I would like to have some option which would let me tab-complete only
> >  from folders containing new mail.
>
> "." (dot) will list mailboxe(s) with new mail.

Right, but then I have to type 'c' and press space several times to get
to the folder I want (if it's not the first one). Since I typically have
10 or more folders containing new mail, it would be handy to use tab
completion. But since there are folders with similar names which does
not contain new mail, it would be handy to limit it just to folders
containing new mail.

Thanks

--
        Vlad