Adding entries to ldap addressbook

Hi,

I am using ldap for addressbook, quering it with lbdb.

For adding new entries, Matt Richards send me a nice scrip (add2ldap), which
takes the name and eMail as paramters, or ask for them on the command line.

I invoke the script this way:
macro index,pager a '<shell-escape>~/add2ldap<enter>'

It then asks me for the name and eMail (because they are not given as
paramters).
So far so good, but I wonder if it is possible to automaticly extract name and
sender from an eMail and pass them as parameters to add2ldap?

Thanks!
Nathan