Re: macro to unset flags and save to folder

On Thu, Feb 21 2008, Rejo Zenger wrote:

>   macro index     "\Ca"           "<enter-command>set resolve=no<enter>\
>                                       <clear-flag>N\
>                                       <clear-flag>O\
>                                       <save-message>^.2008<enter>\
>                                       <enter-command>set resolve=yes<enter>"
>
> In one way or another it will clear flags on messages and archive the
> messages which I do not intend to clear the flags and to archive. I
> presume this is influenced by the "resolve" variable, but even when
> disabling that variable it doesn't do what I want.
>
> Does anyone have any idea?

Hello Rejo,

It seems, that the reason for your problem is the white-space at the
beginning of the continued lines. This works for me:

macro index \Ca "<enter-command>set resolve=no<enter><clear-flag>N\
<clear-flag>O<enter-command>set resolve=yes<enter><save-message>\
<kill-line>=tmp<enter>"

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/