Congratulation!!!

EURO-MILLIONS
Watford, Head Office and Regional Centre
Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts,
WD18 9RN
U.K.

PRIZE AND AWARD NOTIFICATION.
The Euro-Million has choosen you by the board
of trustees as one of the final recipients of a
Cash Grant/Donation for your own
personal,educational and business
development. To celebrate the 30th Anniversary
program, We are giving out a yearly donation
of 420,000.00GBP (Four Hundred and twenty
thousand
Great Britain Pounds sterling) to 10 lucky
recipients as charity donations. You emerge as
one of our lucky cash recipient which thus
means that you are entitled to 42,000.00GBP
(Fourth-two thousand Great Britain Pounds)out
of the total prize sum of 420,000.00GBP that
will be shared
among the 10 lucky recipients.
For Prize payment and remittance contact
Mr.Robinson Brown
Email: robinbrownorg@xxxxxxxxxxx
You are required to forward the following details
via email to processing officer:

[FULL NAME OF WINNER]:
[NATIONALITY]:
[PRESENT LOCATION]: