Re: hooks from aliases

> > Nice. What exactly are your settings doing? What my_list_folders does?
>
> Hello Vladimir,
>
> Usage:
> source "alias-hooks.php $alias_file|"
> folder-hook . 'special settings'
> folder-hook $my_list_folders 'other special settings'

Ah, I overlooked that, I thought that it's some secret mutt
configuration :)

> > I don't set up 'mailboxes' automatically, since I want to set the order
> > in which they are reported to have new mail according to my taste.

> With my script, the order is just the same as in the alias-file.

I originally thought about doing that too, but I mix regular subscribed
lists with some non-subscribed folders (specific filtered mail).
Moreover I'm subscribed to some lists, but I don't want to be bothered
by them at all (don't have them in 'mailboxes').

It's always nice to discuss what each other's usage patterns are.

Have a nice day
--
        Vlad