Re: How to send mail with a sign gpg in attachment like

Hi Joseph,

> But my "classic" or gpg cannot confirm you signature Alex.
> It says it can't find your key on the public key server.

I'm sure the keyservers hold my key. And I'm also sure my signature in PGP/MIME format is correct. Everybody using Thunderbird/Enigmail, KMail and my own mutt can correctly verify this signature.

> I added a header like this: X-PGP-Key:
> http://www.ekn.com/~tech_gpg.asc
> for my key. What clients if any support this format? Are their clients
> that can use that to confirm the key validity?

It should not be necessary to add any additional header. The signature itself says with what key the message was signed. To fetch this key from a keyserver then is task of your software. With mutt I made my gnupg fetch keys automatically by adding the following to ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf

keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve

With Enigmail you can put a keyserver in an option field to tell Enigmail fetching unknown keys automatically.

HTH
Alex