Re: Mailboxes from different profiles

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 05:58:29PM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

> Nope. If you read the documentation, the 'mailboxes' command simply
> adds the specified mailbox names to the list of mailboxes. To do what
> you want, you'd have to empty the list of mailbox names before adding
> the new list of mailboxes. For example, you could do:
>
>      unmailboxes *
>      mailboxes `find ~/Mail/ -type d -name cur -printf '%h '`

Hey, it worked perfectly! In fact I've read mutt manual, and here and
there I read its changelog, and all... anyway, I'd never seen
'unmailboxes'...

Thank you very much, Kyle!

--
Atenciosamente,

Leonardo Caldas

ICQ: 801133            | Never make fun of the geeks, one day they
GTalk: leonardo.caldas | will be your boss.
Skype: leonardo.caldas |
Yahoo: leonardocaldas  |
Celular: 71-8821-9755  |