Mailboxes from different profiles

Hey you all,

I got a doubt and perhaps someone could help me out. Besides my muttrc I
have several other sourced config files (ie macros, bindings, mailboxes,
etc). For listing my mailboxes I've been using the line below:

mailboxes `find ~/Mail/ -type d -name cur -printf '%h '`

It's been working quite fine so far, but once I have several profiles
I'd like its behaviour to vary depending on the profile I'm using. So I
put the line above on the different profiles files and imagined that as
soon as I loaded the files it would automaticaly run the correct
command.

Anyway, it's not happening... the default profile loads the mailboxes
correctly, but when I load one of the others the mailboxes keep
increasing, so that I don't see only the mailboxes refered to that given
profile, but all the other ones.

Any suggestions about its correct syntax?

P.S. So sorry about the poor english...

--
Atenciosamente,

Leonardo Caldas

ICQ: 801133            | I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user
GTalk: leonardo.caldas | friendly
Skype: leonardo.caldas |
Yahoo: leonardocaldas  |