Re: Could not send mail from mutt

On 11/4/07, Joseph <syscon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/04/07 11:54, hce wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I've just installed mutt on the debian, the receivery email works now,
> >but send email does not work. I guess it might be the problem with
> >postfix. But, I could not find postfix log file. Where can I find
> >postfix log file to fix the postfix configurations?
> >
> >Thank you.
> >
> >Jim
>
> create in your home directory file called: ".fetchmailrc"
> with the line in it:
> poll your_ISP_mail_server protocol pop3 user "your_USER_ID" password
> "your_Password"
>
> change:  your_ISP_mail_server, your_USER_ID, your_Password

Thanks for your response. But, it is not a fetchmail problem, as I
said, I have no problem to receive mails.

The problem is failed to send mail, every time I sent mail from the
mutt, it printed out "Mail sent"., but the mail is nevel reached in
the mail box. I suspect it might be the postfix problem, but could not
find the log file, and I don't know how to debug it. Appreciate any
helps.

Thank you.

Jim