Re: multiple query for addresses

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 04:01:44PM +0100, Anton Achatz wrote:
> Thanks very much for the answer. Very helpful, but i use the
> mutt-ldap.pl not mutt_ldap_query.pl and i am not smart enought to make
> changes which works.

first, the ~/.lbdbrc. This is mine

SORT_OUTPUT="yes"
MODULES_PATH="/usr/local/lib /home/jerojasro/bin"
METHODS="m_abook mutt_ldap"

and, in the module file ("/home/jerojasro/bin/mutt_ldap" in my case)

#!/bin/bash
mutt_ldap_query () {
  mutt-ldap.pl $@
}

make sure the module file is executable. make sure that mutt-ldap.pl is
in the path. That should do it

AFAIK, the "method" is the name of the script to look for. In the script
you should define a function named like the method, plus _query. Sorry
for stating the (maybe not so) obvious.

--
Javier Rojas

GPG Key ID: 0xA1C57061