Re: multiple query for addresses

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 the mental interface of
Anton Achatz told:

> Hello,
>
> i have a small problem. I use mutt at work. The email addresses are
> stored in a ldap-database. Therefor i use a mutt_ldap script to look for
> the emailaddresses. Works fine. But now i wouldt like to use abook also.
>
> Is there a possibility to use two "query_command"'s in mutt.

For scanning muliple address sources have a look at the "_l_ittle
_b_rother _d_ata _b_ase" lbdb from Roland Rosenfeld.

http://www.spinnaker.de/lbdb/

It is such simple as: set query_command="lbdbq '%s'"

Tweak ~/.lbdb/lbdbrc to your needs.

--
  Experience is something you don't get until
  just after you need it!