Re: sending all postponed emails at once

Hi Joseph!

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Joseph wrote:

> so I was thinking if there is a way of sending postponed emails all at
> once.
> I know mutt has a way to postpone emails but they are not sent out until I
> re-call them one by one, am I correct?
> I want to send all postponed email once the connection with Internet is
> established by dial-up and/or wifi

By using msmtp as your mta you can use these 3 scripts for queue
management.
msmtp-enqueue.sh
msmtp-listqueue.sh
msmtp-runqueue.sh

msmt-enqueue.sh will enqueue your messages (when used as sendmail
command) and msmtp-runqueue.sh will actually send your messages when
you are connected.

But notice that from within mutt you are "sending" your messages.

regards,
Christian
--
SIGFUN -- signature too funny (core dumped)