Re: Mutt to access emails from pst?

On 10/8/07, Sander Smeenk <ssm+mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm happy you CC'd the list. The 'bad part' is CC'ing the Original
> Poster. As he/she is likely to be subscribed to the list too.
>
> List replies are good. Direct replies are bad.
However, list+direct replies allow you to flag a list message as more
important than the normal list chatter.

For instance, Gmail will flag mails sent directly to you with a >>
next to them in the inbox list. If you're CC'ed, it just puts a >. In
mutt, you could flag those messages/threads with a different color.

It would create some hassles in that you might like to eliminate the
duplicates, but it has its niceties.

Andy

(Not CC'ing you as a courtesy ;-) )