Re: Mutt to access emails from pst?

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 02:19:33PM +0530, Dilip M wrote:
> I don't have access to linux box on office. We use windows and outlook
> (or webmail) to access office emails...

One simple thing I can think of is Mutt for Windows, using Cygwin and
otherwise.

This might help, but seems way outdated:
http://unixmail-w32.sourceforge.net/

> 1. Can I access my outlook pst file from mutt windows client?

Don't think so. But you may wish to Google "convert outlook pst mbox"
to get some alternatives to convert the mail.

> 2. Since I could access my office email, using webmail client, can I
> have some interface in firefox, which is mutt alike...

I think a better means would be to use cygwin and somehow get getmail
or fetchmail to POP/IMAP your mail, though I speak without knowing the
situation in your office.

HTH.

Kumar
--