Re: "toggle-old"

also sprach Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2007.10.10.1245 +0100]:
>   current      next
>   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>   !O & !N      N       <--- This is the crucial difference, right?

Almost, but yes. My argument is that this behaviour should depend on
$mark_old. If that's set, the result should be O; otherwise N.

>   N            !O & !N
>   O            !O & !N

This is also a difference. Pressing N on an O message makes it N.
That may be okay, but if $mark_old is set, I'd say it should rather
clear the O flag (and set !O & !N).

Sorry for not making myself clear in the first place.

"women who want to be equal to men lack ambition."
                                                      -- timothy leary

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx