Re: Generate Reply / New Mail in new shell session

> > It would be nice if it was possible to start a New Email or Replies in a
> > new shell session and close it
> > automatically when a mail is sent, without, going through postpone.
>
> I was missing that functionality too. I solved it the other way
> around: open a new instance of mutt.

When necessary, I too have resorted to this workaround.  However, I'd
like to put in another vote for the actual functionality requested.
Opening another Mutt is a bit less convenient if you're using something
like IMAP to get to your messages, and particularly so if IMAP isn't
supporting simultaneous readers on the same mailbox.

-Chip

--
====
Chip Killian