Re: pgp_autosign=ask-no

On 10/02/07 16:25, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> You mean crypt_autosign (pgp_autosign is a deprecated synonym for
> crypt_autosign)? Yup; the documentation says it's just a boolean, not
> a quad-option.

I was under impression that I have some kind of old code in mutt-gpg file, as
the one I pulled was from some forum
and I just found out that gpg.rc comes with every distribution.
so I compare the two files and they are almost identical except the one I had
downloaded had some extra lines:
set pgp_autosign=yes
this one I think is not needed since mutt handles it automatically as you
pointed below.

set pgp_sign_as=0xED0E1FB7
set pgp_replyencrypt=yes
these ones I think are related to the above in case the above is set to "yes"
(so it is redundand)

> >Do I need to create macro if I want to selectively sign/encrypt emails?
>
> No. For one thing, you can specify whether you want to encrypt/sign
> mails on the compose menu just before sending the message. (press 'p')
> It doesn't explicitly ask you, but just two keystrokes ('ps') toggles
> signing, so it's only an extra keystroke over an ask-no answer to
> pgp_autosign.

With your explanation I just realized that every screen has a different "help"
menu assign to it;
so the "ps" will be all I need.

--
#Joseph