Re: pgp_autosign=ask-no

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 02:33:43PM -0600, Joseph wrote:
> Do I need to create macro if I want to selectively sign/encrypt emails?
> If so can you share a solution/sample.

you could use the pgp menu to enable signing/encryption in case you want to
sign and otherwise disable it (pgp_autosign = no). Off course you can ease
this task by adding a macro. I do have pgp_autosign enabled and disable it
depending on folders (with a folder_hook) or on receipient-base (with
send-hooks).

> 2.) What do you have folks in your .mailcap for gpg I can not seem to find
> good entry.
> When a message arrives I want to verify signature and/or decrypt it.

I don't have a .mailcap file. My mutt automatically verifies signatures. For
this it is neccessary to configure gpg for automatic key receival.

My .gnupg/gpg.conf file looks like this:

keyserver subkeys.pgp.net
keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve

Hope that helps.

Regards,