Re: Creating folders in IMAP - how?

On Wed Sep 26, 2007 at 12:41:18PM +0100, Chris G wrote:
> How does one create new folders (as in places to save new mailboxes)
> when using IMAP?
>
> E.g. I want to create a folder called 'howTos' in which I will save
> several distinct mailboxes called, say, 'build', 'links', etc.
>
> If it's of relevance this is on an MS Exchange server with IMAP
> access.
>
> --
> Chris Green

Use 'c' then '?' to pull up a list of known folders, then use 'C' to
create a new one. You may also need to add a list of your mailboxes to
.muttrc or source a separate file. For example:

# ~/.muttrc
source "~/.mutt/mutt_mailboxes"

# ~/.mutt/mutt_mailboxes
mailboxes "imap://user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/IMAPFolderName1"