Re: How to activate a given GPG key through a macro...

--- Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

> Hopefully, you see what I'm saying...

It's definitely much clearer now, and it's time for me
to apply your advice and experiment with it... I think
I've got it now.

A few quick questions before closing, if you will...

Should I set "set pgp_ignore_subkeys=" to "no"
(default is "yes"), or it does not matter here?
How is "user" determined? By the "from" field, or what
else?
In the case of an email address that does not have a
pgp key, how do I tell mutt NOT to use pgp at all for
this particular identity?

After those are answered, I should be all set.

Thanks,
Franz

      Wissenswertes zum Thema PC, Zubehör oder Programme. BE A BETTER
INTERNET-GURU!  www.yahoo.de/clever