problem viewing mail

I'm just experimenting with mutt and I have a basic problem.
I can not see any mail.
The mail is pulled from my ISP's POP server OK and it is going I think
to my "inbox" but when I open the inbox folder it is empty.

Where is my error?

Here is my muttrc
------------
set mbox_type=Maildir
set spoolfile=~/.maildir/
set move=no

set pager_context=1
set pager_index_lines=6                 #show a mini-index in pager
set menu_scroll
set pgp_verify_sig=no                   #dont show pgp in pager
set status_on_top                       #put status line at top
set sort=threads                        #sort by message threads in

set status_format=" %r %b %f %n      Del %d      Msgs %m %l %> (%P)"
set pager_format="%-10.10i %[!%a %b %d %R]"
set date_format="!%H:%M %a %d %b     "
set index_format="%4C %Z %[%b%d] %-15.15F %s"
set folder_format="%2C %t %8s %d %N %f"

#set sendmail="/usr/bin/nbsmtp -d isp.net -h smtp.isp.net -f
yourname@xxxxxxx"

#set from="default-mailaddress"         #set to your from address
#set realname="myname"

set record="$HOME/.maildir/sent"        #sent mail is saved here
set delete=yes                          #delete without prompting
set include=yes                         #quote msg in reply
set fast_reply=yes                      #no prompting on reply
set beep=no                             #no noise
set markers=no                          #no + on wrapped lines
set confirmappend=no                    #no prompt for save to =keep
set to_chars=" +TCF"                    #no L for mail_list

set folder = $HOME/.maildir
mailboxes =Private/Linux/gentoo-user
mailboxes =Private/Linux/gentoo-new
mailboxes =Private/Linux/asterisk-users
mailboxes =duplicates
mailboxes =inbox
mailboxes =friends
mailboxes =junk
mailboxes =spam
mailboxes =keep

save-hook .* =keep                      #default mbox to (s)ave mail is
=keep
subscribe gentoo-user asterisk-users        #subscribed to these lists

bind pager h display-toggle-weed        #toggle headers with h key

# simulate the old url menu
macro index \cb |urlview\n 'call urlview to extract URLs out of a
message'
macro pager \cb |urlview\n 'call urlview to extract URLs out of a
message'

#run fetchmail by hitting key of G
macro index G "!fetchmail -ak -m 'procmail -d %T'\r"
macro pager G "!fetchmail -ak -m 'procmail -d %T'\r"

#use to edit .muttrc and then source it...no restart necessary
macro generic ,sm ":source $HOME/.muttrc\r"
#macro generic \cj "!rxvt -bg wheat -e joe $HOME/.muttrc\r"

# default list of header fields to weed out when displaying mail
#ignore them all and then unignore what you want to see
ignore *
unignore  Date To From: Subject X-Mailer Organization User-Agent
hdr_order Date From To Subject X-Mailer User-Agent Organization

##your Mutt has to have some colors
##these are for four levels of quoted text
##they override the system settings in /etc/mutt/Muttrc

#color quoted green  default
color quoted1 magenta blue
#color quoted2 yellow default
#color quoted3 red default
#color signature cyan cyan

My procmailrc:
-----------
MAILDIR=$HOME/.maildir                ##you better make sure it exists
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmaillog
LOGABSTRACT=no
#VERBOSE=on...is only used for debugging
VERBOSE=off
FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
NL="
"
##recipe lines begin with :0
##dont put comments on recipe lines
##disable a recipe with the false condition !
##condition lines begin with * and regex is your friend
##conditions are anded and everything after * is fed straight into egrep
##one action line follows the conditions, in this case it is a mailbox
name

#catch duplicates using formail
:0 Whc: .msgid.lock
| $FORMAIL -D 16384 .msgid.cache